Do you ever wish you had a butt like your favorite celebrities?
A full, beautiful derriere is possible through the surgical magic of butt augmentation.
Northern Virginia based doctors such as Dr. Widder are famous for their butt enhancing surgeries.
Perhaps the most effective procedure applied to bring volume to the buttocks area is through the use of silicone implants.
These implants able to provide dramatic and long lasting results.
Additionally, silicone implants are built to withstand the everyday pressure that come from sitting and standing and laying down without bursting or leaking.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Implants?
Implants are a great option for anyone looking for distinctive definition on their butt.
Additionally, for patients with low body fat, implants are the logical solution for a flat butt.
If you decided to undergo a butt augmentation with butt implants there are certain steps you need to take before you can be cleared for surgery.
- Stop smoking or ingesting tobacco products for two weeks or more.
- Find someone to take you to and from surgery.
- Coordinate childcare and errands as you won’t be able to lift heavy items post-surgery.
- Fast from any food or drink after midnight, the day before your surgery.
- Refrain from using skin lotions or creams on the butt area.
- Prepare to wear comfortable, loose clothing for surgery day.
In some cases you doctor may actually recommend combining procedures such as liposuction, of the hips and lower back in order to enhance your results.
Other surgeries are not recommended because of opposite body positioning on operating room table and post-operative recovery.
If you would like to schedule a consultation with one of the top butt augmentation doctors, Northern Virginia based Dr. Widder is among the best at what he does.
To learn more about Dr. Widder or to schedule a consultation for your butt augmentation with implants, call us today at 703) 584-7258.