Northern Virginia Breast Augmentation with Lift in Washington, D.C.
If they complement a woman’s figure, breasts can provide a profound sense of self-confidence and give her a clearer, deeper sense of her feminine self. On the other hand, breasts can harbor insecurity if their position, size, or symmetry feel “off” when a woman looks at herself in the mirror. A breast augmentation with a breast lift is one way that plastic surgeons help reform the landscape of a patient’s breasts to be more in harmony with the patient’s body and desired look.
If you’re considering breast implants or a breast lift to make cosmetic changes to your breasts (or to improve your physical health through better posture), it’s important to learn about your options and what to expect. Breast augmentation with a breast lift can be a complex surgery that requires the planning, skill, and expertise of an established plastic surgeon. Dr. Shlomo Widder’s extensive experience in guiding patients through the process safely and comfortably make him one of the best options for any patient in the
Contact Widder Plastic Surgery online or call (703) 506-0300 to schedule a breast augmentation with lift consultation in the Northern Virginia and Washington, D.C. area today!
What Is A Breast Augmentation with Lift?
Women may want a breast lift with implants to make their breasts look and feel fuller, rounder, less droopy, youthful, or rejuvenated in general. A breast augmentation and a breast lift in isolation, however, achieve different things.
Breast augmentation is consistently among the most popular cosmetic procedures in the U.S. year after year. It’s a procedure that uses various implant types to help breasts regain or enhance their size, shape, and firmness. On the other hand, a breast lift (mastopexy) helps raise breasts by removing excess skin and reshaping breast tissue. A lift can tighten the skin, sculpt the breasts, and provide a more youthful, feminine contour.
A breast augmentation and full lift can be combined into one procedure, taking about four hours on average to complete. A breast augmentation with mini lift takes about 2 ½ to 3 hours to complete. It can customize the breasts’ look and feel for patients who want to address multiple issues and achieve their desired look.
What Are the Benefits of a Breast Augmentation with Lift?
There are several benefits of combining a breast augmentation and breast lift into one treatment plan, including:
- It’s generally less expensive to combine these surgeries than it is to have them done individually.
- A single surgery may produce less complications than two surgeries.
- There’s less recovery time needed for a single surgery.
- An augmentation and lift often complement each other, requiring us to lift less or use less implant material depending on the desired results.
Why Should I Choose Dr. Widder for my Breast Lift with Implants in Northern Viginia?
When it comes to the breast augmentation with lift procedure, we think there are a few things that set us apart from other practices out there.
First, Dr. Shlomo Widder is a strong believer that all surgical consultations should be done by the surgeon. This way, the patient gets a better feel for the doctor’s bedside manner and communication style— both of which are important for the entire plastic surgery process.
Quality. Beauty. Safety
Schedule a Consultation today
How to Prepare for a Breast Lift with Augmentation
There are several things that we ask patients consider when planning a procedure:
- You should stop smoking or have a plan to quit smoking at least two weeks before your surgery. This will ensure better healing during your recovery.
- To ensure your safety for surgery and anesthesia, if you are over the age of 45 or have medical issues, we may ask you to schedule a physical and several labs before we schedule your procedure. Patients over 40 should have a mammography report less than a year old.
- Drink plenty of water before your procedure. Also, make sure you have a ride home and a helping hand for the first few days immediately following your surgery.
- You’ll want to avoid any medications prior to surgery that may increase bleeding. This includes over-the-counter To help you with this issue, the office will provide you with a diet sheet.
- Consider preparing some easy, healthy food that you can eat for the first couple weeks. This will minimize movement and give your body the fuel and nutrition it needs to heal.
What’s the Recovery Like after a Breast Augmentation with Lift?
A breast augmentation with a lift is a complex surgery that does require a recovery time longer than some other types of plastic surgery. It’s typically an outpatient procedure, meaning you’ll go home the same day. The entire post-surgery recovery period usually takes one month and the breasts settling occurs within three months, although each patient’s recovery process and timeline will differ.
We’ll follow up with you the day after surgery and schedule some follow-up check-ins to monitor and assist with your recovery.
In general, after a breast augmentation and lift you should expect to:
- Take at least about 3-10 days off work for most jobs.
- Avoid even light housework or routine activities around for about 2 weeks.
- Avoid driving for at least 3-4 days.
- Not push or pull weight greater than about 10 pounds for over a month.
- Not engage in intense exercise for at least 4
Look & Feel Your Best!
Board-Certifed | Over 30 Years Experience
Contact Dr. Shlomo Widder for a Breast Augmentation with Lift Consultation
Regardless of whether you’ve experienced changes in your breasts due to pregnancy, weight loss or gain, or if your breasts have always been a source of your insecurity, we can help you put together a treatment plan to make your breasts complementary to the rest of your body. The first step towards regaining your confidence is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Widder. Discover what’s possible!
Dr. Shlomo Widder is a highly skilled, board-certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience performing breast lifts with implants in the Northern Virginia, Washington D.C. and Maryland areas. He and his surgical team of breast augmentation experts in Vienna, VA, are ready to help you unlock and achieve your aesthetic dreams. Let us be part of your breast augmentation and breast lift team!
Schedule a Northern Virginia breast lift with implants consultation at Widder Plastic Surgery by calling us at (703) 506-0300. You can also contact us by sending a message through our website.