All About Mommy Makeover in McLean Northern Virginia
Despite their best efforts, many women are unable to regain their pre-pregnancy bodies.
This is especially true for those that experience sagging or deflated breasts, stretched-out skin, separated abdominal muscles, and diet and exercise resistant fat deposits.
That’s where mommy makeover McLean comes in!
Continue reading to learn all about the mommy makeover process and what patients can expect should they decide to undergo treatment.
What Is a Mommy Makeover?
A mommy makeover in McLean is a combination of surgical procedures designed to counteract the effects of pregnancy and breastfeeding and help women reclaim their pre-baby bodies.
While treatment is tailored to each patient’s unique concerns and goals, it often includes:
- Tummy tuck – to tighten loose skin, remove excess skin, and tighten abdominal muscles
- Breast lift – to address sagging and elevate breasts to a more perky and youthful position
- Breast augmentation – to restore lost volume and create a fuller, firmer appearance, with nicer cleavage
- Liposuction – to eliminate stubborn fat pockets on the abdomen, flanks, hips, thighs, arms, and back.
Who Is a Good Candidate for a Mommy Makeover in McLean?
Women who are done having children and want to sculpt and reshape their bodies are often excellent candidates for a mommy makeover in Northern Virginia.
The procedure is especially well-suited to patients that are concerned about:
- Drooping or deflated breasts
- Stretched out skin on their abdomen
- Diastasis recti – separation of the rectus abdominis muscle that causes a belly pooch
- Stubborn bulges that persist despite a healthy diet and regular exercise
In addition, it’s important for patients to wait three months to six months after they had delivery and finish nursing to undergo a mommy makeover.
What Are the Benefits of a Mommy Makeover in Northern Virginia?
A mommy makeover in McLean offers a number of benefits.
To start, it’s able to restore a woman’s physique in a safe and reliable manner in an accredited surgery center. This means going under anesthesia only once and one recovery period.
Combining certain body contouring and breasts procedures also helps to reduce expenses and is more cost-effective than several separate surgeries.
Want to Reclaim Your Pre-Baby Body? Request a Mommy Makeover Consult Today!
If you are considering mommy makeover in McLean, please call our office today to schedule a comprehensive consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Shlomo Widder.